HomeMy CatsSupreme ShowCat LinksGardenOther StuffSearch my site

March 2005

Once I had possession I started moving the garden - or as much of it as possible.

All of the containers just needed varying degrees of strengh to shift them in and out of cars - except for the tub with the Arisaemas, which disintegrated! However the contents transplanted easily to a large pot.

The two large chunks of free-standing tufa took a bit of persuading - and were heavy!

Luckily, due to laziness and/or business, there were still a lot of things sitting unplanted, so the pots moved.

Then I started digging up the plants - quite a production line...
I dug, said large, medium or small, and a pot appeared. Plant and label went in pot, friends topped it up and I moved on to the next plant...
... then ran out of pots for the larger plants and started on the carrier bags - lots of them (luckily I hoarded them as well)

And everything was dumped in the new garden.

back gardenback garden
back gardenfront garden
back gardenback garden
back gardenback garden
back gardenback garden


BackGarden TourNext

[ the patch of ground ]

Back garden:
[ February 2005 ] [ April 2005 ] [ May & June 2005 ] [ August 2005 ]

Front garden:
[ June 2005 ] [ June 2005 - part 2 ] [ September 2005 ] [ October 2005 ] [ November 2005 ]

One year on:
[ April 2006 ] [ July 2006 ]

[ the plants ] [ what's flowering ]

or back to the Palantirmain index

[ My Cats, Cat Clubs & Shows ] [ Supreme Cat Show ] [ Cats in the UK ] [ Other Stuff ]
[ web design & stuff ] [ INDEX for text-only browsers ] [ Search the Palantir site ]

Copyright, including drawings, © 2005-2006 Palantir Design Ltd. All rights reserved.